By Ash Percival
With new lockdown restrictions introduced for even more of the country, it’s been a week of tiers and fears.
But in amongst all the doom and gloom, there’s been some genuine moments of joy that have helped us through the last seven days.
From Gemma Collins meeting a polar bear, to Lewis Capaldi’s overshare, here’s 10 things guaranteed to bring a smile to your face…
1. Gemma Collins encounter with a polar bear
2. Alison and Amanda get their own show
3. Mariah gets us in the festive spirit early
4. Ariana Grande also has a gift of her own
i can’t wait to give u my album this month
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) here.
6. It was 20 years since this memorable – and mortifying – awards show moment
Literally anything can happen when some of the biggest names in the industry are gathered under one roof and the TV cameras are live – something here.
7. Netflix drops intense new trailer for The Crown
“Here is the stuff of which fairy tales are made.” Hmm, OK.
The Crown S4, coming 15 Nov. here.
8. Goggleboxers introduce their loved oneshere.
10. Dame Shirley Bassey being fabulously camp
Shirley Bassey celebrated her 70-year career in showbusiness with what can only be described as an absolutely iconic Covid-compliant photoshoot.
A sequin-clad Shirley matched her facemask to her glittering gold dress for the snap, which gives here.
MORE GOOD VIBES: