By Funmi Fetto
The fact that we are all at home gives you time to try something new… like a shot of colour round one eye
Despite minimal face time with the world at large, I still put my face on. Not because I am a beauty editor but because consistency in an unpredictable climate is my coping mechanism. If you can’t be bothered to go the whole hog, consider a minimalist look that is one step beyond the no-makeup mantra. A shot of colour around one eye (as at Jamie Wei Huang SS20) is fun, audacious and, yes, a little edgy but, fundamentally, takes no effort at all. Perhaps in the weeks to come, you’ll find the drive to colour the other one in.
1. Chanel Le Liner De Chanel £28, chanel.com
2. Mac Eyeshadow in Steamy £15, maccosmetics.co.uk
3. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner £17.60, lookfantastic.com
4. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour £25, spacenk.com
5. Marc Jacobs Liquid Gel Highliner £24, harveynichols.com