It might feel like we’re living in slightly apocalyptic times, but you wouldn’t know it if you paid attention to any
It’s Totally Normal To Feel Weird, Anxious Or Scared Right Now – We’re In A Period Of Grief
1. A paddle of 14 fluffy ducklings followed their mum as they foraged for food along the Kennet & Avon Canal, between Bradford on Avon and Bath.
2. Ball in his mouth and soaking wet, Casper the golden retriever enjoyed a run in the park on a sunny spring day.
3. Penguins got to mooch around an empty aquarium where they live and the excitement at seeing all the fish was very real.
4. Dogs have been enjoying the St Patrick Day celebrations – and relevant headgear.
— Susie Lowry (@lowry_susie) March 17, 2020
5. Arnie brought his pony and donkey indoors to share an important self-isolation message.
6. Cats have been bringing the self-isolation cattitude. As purr.
7. Completely oblivious to the toilet roll stockpiling sweeping the globe, one cat took to destroying it entirely.
— Jessi Davin (@jessithebuckeye) March 16, 2020
8. Corgi took centre stage and gatecrashed his owner’s online meeting. More of this please.
— Odum Institute (@Odum_Institute) March 16, 2020