By Funmi Fetto
Warm up your look – but not too much. Plus, ‘miracle water’ for your skin, and what to look out for this week
Like fake tans, bronzers (as seen at Altuzarra SS19, right) will warm up lifeless skin. Misuse, however, is ubiquitous but preventable. Choose a bronzer no more than two shades darker than your own skin. Take a big fluffy brush – tap off any excess – apply around areas that catch the sun – temples, jaw, side of nose, high points of cheek – and buff. Drier skins: consider a liquid bronzer. Oily skins: go easy on the shimmer. And for every skin, remember the name is misleading; you should never actually look bronzed or, God forbid, radioactive à la Trump.
1. Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer in Coco Naughty £23, harveynichols.com
2. Marc Jacobs Beauty, The Bronzer Brush £52, net-a-porter.com
3. Dior Addict Stellar Shine Lipstick in Twinkle £25.50, johnlewis.com
4. Tom Ford Soleil Glow Bronzer £59, tomford.co.uk
5. D-Bronzi Sunshine Serum £30, drunkelephant.com