By Funmi Fetto
Lighten the days with a dusting of bronzer. Plus, a toner for darker skins and skincare for softness
Like sunscreen, bronzers are seen to have an “only for summer” setting, but are useful year round. Unlike SPF, I wouldn’t normally tout bronzers as necessary, however, right now, with lockdown and less light, I’d argue they are. A dusting warms skin for a joyful demeanour. Add brushed-up brows, a sweep of neutral lip colour, a bronzed eye (no brush required), and you’re good to go. Choose a quality bronzer; anything shimmery or with a passing resemblance to Tango? Avoid.
1. Victoria Beckham Posh Lipstick £34, victoriabeckhambeauty.com
2. NARS Bronzing Powder £31, lookfantastic.com
3. Byredo Colour Stick in Ancient £26, byredo.com
4. Suqqu Powder Blush Compact £58, selfridges.com
5. Bare Minerals Serum Infused Brow Gel £18, bareminerals.co.uk